32. I have a good feeling about it. This is where I am going to choose to come each day and share a beautiful or positive thought or image or quote as a part of my own personal choice to live a life more focused and centered on positive things. Here's to the beautiful things in life!

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Thank you for being a friend...

I am so very thankful for the friends I have in my life. I have been so blessed with a handful (or more) of really loyal, trustworthy, faithful friends who offer me support, encouragement, and a swift kick in the butt when I need it. It is so comforting to know that I have people to talk to, bounce ideas off of, reflect with and who do so lovingly and without judgement.

I also feel like I have the most amazing group of creative, open-minded, spirit-filled, unconditionally loving people in my life. I am so inspired in so many ways by my friends.

So, if you're one of my friends, please know that I count you as a blessing each and every day. I know I'm not always a ray of sunshine and I definitely have my faults, but I hope and pray that I can be a blessing to each of you, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment