32. I have a good feeling about it. This is where I am going to choose to come each day and share a beautiful or positive thought or image or quote as a part of my own personal choice to live a life more focused and centered on positive things. Here's to the beautiful things in life!

Sunday, July 11, 2010

32

Well, it's officially July 11, 2010 and I'm officially 32 years old. For some reason I feared 31, but 32 feels like it's going to be so good. It feels comfortable already, even though I just got here. I really want to be more focused this year. As my brothers are always saying "JFDI" or "Just f-ing do it", so here I am. I am a writer, and artist, a creative being and I am choosing to express that more this year and live it, not just dream it. I will come here every day and post a positive thought, beautiful picture, inspiring quote, something that moves me and excites me and encourages me to live boldly, beautifully and positively. This is the year. This is MY year. Carpe diem. I'm seizing the days and I'm making them mine. This year I will make decisions for myself and my family to move us ahead and to make us stronger. This year I will love like I've never loved before and I will not be ashamed of who I am or what I believe and feel. This is the year I'm going to write and pour my heart onto paper and share myself with the world.

1 comment:

  1. I will do my best to encourage you in this endeavor! I need to focus on the positive myself. You are right, these days are YOURS! And no one else's! I am learning that it is so much about perspective. Life is hard, but it can still be joyful! Keep writing!!

    ReplyDelete