32. I have a good feeling about it. This is where I am going to choose to come each day and share a beautiful or positive thought or image or quote as a part of my own personal choice to live a life more focused and centered on positive things. Here's to the beautiful things in life!

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Date night

Nathaniel and I were able to go out tonight. It's so funny how much dinner and a movie can kind of bring you back to life and lift your spirits and make you feel like you're part of "the real world" again. It was so nice to sit and talk to Nathaniel without hearing "Mommy, mommy, MOMMY!" every five seconds. Now, don't get me wrong, I love my children, I love hearing Mommy most of the day, but a break was definitely needed. The girls were really good while we were gone, too, which made me feel even better. I think they seriously need a break from us, too. They have to deal with our craziness and our stress every day and try to figure out how to live around that and probably appreciated being around someone with a little more patience! So today, I'm thankful for the little things, for a small break and for loving family and for my two beautiful girls who I always appreciate more when I'm away for a bit. Can't wait to give them big hugs and kisses in the morning when they wake up!

No comments:

Post a Comment