32. I have a good feeling about it. This is where I am going to choose to come each day and share a beautiful or positive thought or image or quote as a part of my own personal choice to live a life more focused and centered on positive things. Here's to the beautiful things in life!

Sunday, July 25, 2010

I started reading a new book yesterday. There is just something about starting a new book, a good book, one that draws you into the story, makes it personal, that sets the imagination on fire. I feel so uplifted and creative when I read a good book. The fun thing about this book, also, is that a couple of days ago, the author became my friend on Facebook. I had written her about how awesome another book of hers had been and she thanked me which is always cool to make that connection with an author. I really hope that one day when I've published my books, that I touch people (or even at least just one person) enough to encourage them to reach out to me and express how my writing, my story, made them feel. What an honor!

No comments:

Post a Comment